Isn't it time you planned your visit?
- September 24 - October 25, 2009
Annual Fall Tours of Homes & Gardens (Thurs., Fri. Sat and Sun. only) The Preservation Society
- September 24 through October 4, 2009
- September 26 and 27, 2009
Charleston's Museum Mile Weekend
A single pass will allow visitors complimentary admission at twelve sites along Meeting Street.
Museum Mile Weekend passes are available online at www.charlestonsmuseummile.org
- August 14-October 11, 2009
2009 Coastal Living Idea Cottage in I'On
Home tour tickets are $10.00 and may be purchased on line at www.coastalliving.charlestonrealestate.com.
- October 9-11, 2009
Taste of Charleston: This three-day celebration of Lowcountry cuisine is hosted by the
Greater Charleston Restaurant Association (GCRA) and will feature some of
Charleston's finest, nationally renowned chefs.will take place from. For the event schedule and ticket pricing, visit GCRA's website.
- October 1-31, 2009
Fall Festival at Boone Hall: A must-do fall experience in the Lowcountry. Last year over 20,000 people enjoyed the festivities. Visit Boone Hall's website.
- October 3-31, 2009
Charleston Corn Maze: Visit Legare Farms' annual 'Amazing Maze in Maize' and Pumpkin Patch. Please come out to Johns Island and visit a family owned and operated working farm.
* Pick your own pumpkin!
* Take a scenic hayride!
* Try your hand at the Balloon Launch!
* Hit a pumpkin, win a pumpkin.
* Make your own Scarecrow!
Legare Farms' website has more details.
- The Avett Brothers, Sept. 17, 2009
- Jamie Foxx, Sept. 20, 2009
- Loggins & Messina, Sept. 22, 2009
- Willie Nelson and Friends, Oct. 16, 2009
- Kathy Griffin, Oct. 18, 2009
- Camelot, Best of Broadway 2009-2010, Oct 20-21, 2009
- MercyMe with special guest FEE & Jonny Diaz, Oct. 23, 2009
- REO Speedwagon & Styx
with special guest NIGHT RANGER, Oct. 29, 2009