Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things ♩♩♩♪♪   Sorry for the the ear worm and my radio silence.

February is my "birthday month" (my celebrations last for more than ONE day 😀 ).  This February my Mr. flew me to Walt Disney World.  And, it was a good thing because I had a new travel gadget to test.

First up, the Trtl Travel Pillow. It's a curious looking thing.  Flexible U-shaped plastic thingie (technical term) covered in fleece.  Oh, but does it work?  Yes, yes it does.

Place the Trtl between your neck and your shoulder; wrap the fleece around your neck and velcro.  You can now take a cat nap.  If you're not a shoulder sleeper, the Trtl can be easily shifted for forward head napping.  This travel pillow will be making its way across the pond with me later this year.

Second thing I'm loving, actually obsessed with, is my new Dansko Charlie rose suede sneakers.  These sneakers hit the ground running on Day 1 at WDW.  No socks and 30,000 steps later, my feet felt fantastic!  I think I might have to order another pair of Dansko sneakers.

My third favorite item has been in my beauty arsenal for a while-- Trader Joe's single packets of coconut oil.  These are great for travel!  They're compliant in your carry-on luggage.  Uses for coconut oil include makeup remover, body oil/lotion, even as sun protection.  Yup, I used these little coconuts as lotion and light sun protection at Disney World.  

What are some of your favorite things?  Let me know.

No comments: