Don't know what the Charleston Tee Times Passbook is? The passbook costs $169.00 (plus shipping and handling) and allows the golfer to play one round at the following area courses:
- Charleston National Golf Club
- Coosaw Creek Country Club
- Country Club of Summerville
- Dunes West Golf Club
- Kiawah Island Resort – all five courses including Kiawah Ocean Course (with $100.00 charge includes mandatory forecaddie and cart – does not include gratuity – walk only before noon)
- Legend Oaks Golf Club
- The Links at Stono Ferry
- Patriots Point Links
- Pine Forest Country Club
- RiverTowne Country Club
- Seabrook Island Club --Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds Courses **New for 2012**
- Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club
- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Courses
With the passbook, you can play a few or all 19 courses for the price of $169. Quite a deal considering some of the resort courses cost $100-150 per round of golf.
So you're probably thinking, "What's the catch?" Yeah, me too. There are some restrictions (limited days during certain times/holidays of the year, afternoon tee times only, etc.). And, there is a mandatory cart fee for each course.
Looks like my husband will be getting the Charleston Tee Times Passbook for Valentine's Day.