Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2019!  Wait, what??  It's been over two years since I last posted?  Why does real life get in the way of online life? 😃

We've got a lot of catching up to do.  Let's start with my word of the year for 2019 (I gave up on "resolutions" years ago!)--EXPLORE.  Pretty bold for a semi-introvert.

This year I want to EXPLORE more around my neighborhood.  There have been a few changes in the Seabrook Island/Kiawah Island restaurant scene.

Shall we tackle Charleston's new restaurants too! (So many comings and goings; Did you know THE Sean Brock left Chs for Nashville?)  Put on your stretchy pants and let's eat!

We can work off calories as we EXPLORE some of Charleston's popular (and not so popular) tourists' sights.  Maybe a quick day trip or two?

Who's up for sports? Maybe this will be the year I get myself out to Daniel Island for the Volvo Car Open to watch world class women's tennis?  Or maybe I'll dust off my golf clubs and play a few holes of golf?

Pack your Dora the Explorer backpack! We've got some exploring to do!

No comments: