- November 11-13, The first annual Weekend of Jazz at Kiawah Island. Grammy winner, Earl Klugh and his guitar will host a music-filled weekend. Individual tickets are now available for Kyle Eastwood & Boney James on Friday evening, November 12, and Earl Klugh and Fourplay on Saturday evening, November 13.
- November 13, Blessing of the Vine Festival: 1 to 5 p.m., Irvin-House Vineyard, located at 6775 Bears Bluff Road on Wadmalaw Island. At the 8th Annual Blessing of the Vine Festival, wine lovers can witness the blessing of muscadine grapevines by a priest (the Blessing ceremony starts at 2 p.m.), and enjoy live music from The Hawkes. Admission is $5 per car. Food will be available for purchase.
- November 13, Colonial Trades and Harvest Day, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site; Admission $5/adult, $3/child (6-15).
- November 14, THE DOOBIE BROTHERS, 7 p.m. in concert at the N. Charleston Performing Art Center.
- November 14, 3rd Annual Rural Mission Oyster Roast, 3-6 p.m., Bowen's Island Restaurant (You know how good it is!). Enjoy great roasted oysters, food, drinks, live music and a great sunset view. Tickets are $25 for adults, $5 for children and are available from the Rural Mission at 843-768-1720, or buy at the door or order online.
- November 17, DAVE MATTHEWS BAND, 7 p.m. Charleston Coliseum
- November 18, ALAN JACKSON, 7 p.m. Charleston Coliseum
- November 18, LYLE LOVETT, 7:30 p.m. Charleston PAC
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Music and so much More
The November List of Things to Do in the Lowcountry continues...