Sunday, March 20, 2016

First Day of Spring!

The calendar finally says "Spring" though the weather at Seabrook Island has felt more like summer the past couple of weeks.

Summer can not come quickly enough for me.  Lazy summer days including beach time with friends are my favorite! Life slows down; my soul gets renourished.

Seabrook Island-Boardwalk #3




If you haven't yet booked your Seabrook Island or Kiawah beach vacation, you'd better hurry.  Coastal Getaways of SC represents approximately 150 properties on Seabrook.  They have several properties on Kiawah, too.

Pam Harrington Exclusives has plenty of Kiawah beach accommodations with a number of Seabrook Island homes to choose from.

If you have questions on where to stay when you visit Seabrook Island or Kiawah, don't hesitate to ask.  I love sharing my little slice of paradise with others.


No comments: